Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kaleb

Today I played the Wii it was awesome. It started by Mr. Goulter bringing in the Wii. Mr. Goulter gave it to us to trail we got given four games they are Wii sports, Wii fit, big brain and Shaun White snowboarding we have only played Shaun White but it was still fun. I did heaps of misty flips it was cool. I did heaps of other tricks I did a shikkan flip and a 50-50. We had to use the controls I wanted to use the Wii board. I want to play Wii sports it looks cool.X Box
This year we had a xbox in class . We've played 3 different games. The first game we played was Viva Pinata in term 1.In term 2 we played Thrillville it was fun because your the park manager and you can talk to people plus you can give them presents. In term 3 we played civilization revolution. There are four different ways to win they are domination,democracy,cultural and technology. My favourite game was thrillville because you can do heaps of different things.

No comments: