Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mikayla

My favourite game with the X-box is Thrillville because you can build your own roller coasters. My character was a girl and her name was violet. We also got to unlock new worlds. Once we went onto the x-box i played a roller coaster game and what you had to do is pick a colour you wanted and then press play and you ride on it. At the start of the year i had a big suprise because i never new that schools get x-box's. We also have another game and it is called Viva Pinata. On Viva Pinata you have a garden and you have to try and attract little animals from all around. You can also build lots of ponds and plant some seeds. I have at least five or six animals so far. I built lots of sand squares and ponds. Also you can get some snow and put it where ever you want. If you want to you can name the animals, like I called one Squiwly. My favourite animal was the owl because it was colourful and small. So thats why I think the X-box is cool.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Sound good Mikayla